Saturday, August 22, 2009

I lied. But Boub didn't.

Well, BlizzCon is over. And I lied. I said I would post Monday, but here I am on Friday. Technically, Saturday. It's 1 AM. But, alas.

That's right, Boub was wrong. Oh noez.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Check out Boub's leak - pretty accurate except...

Tauren Paladin, Dwarf Shaman, Gnome Priest are confirmed.

Barrens split in two, revamp of WC.

Five new zones, seven revamped.

Deathwing's the main antagonist.

No word on Garrosh and Thrall, but when they showed the rebuilt Orgrimmar, I quote "Do you recognize that black metal?" That's saronite, the metal that Garrosh uses to build fortresses. HOWEVER, in the new zones, they mentioned in Darkshore, Garrosh has made a city.

Starcraft 2

No real news, but you got to play the demo, and it was very centered around Starcraft in general - Noticeably more SC love, such as the Raynor n00bZ and such. The demo was AWESOME! Great game.

Diablo 3

The Monk was revealed. They use a staff, and hands. Diablo staff sounded very knowledgable, can't wait to see how it turns out. New in-game cinematic, think Wrathgate, very cool.

I'll talk to you guys more later. BlizzCon FTW!

--EpicPhoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment