Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Middle of Nowhere

Well, I'm on vacation. Laconia, New Hampshire. Where the fuck is that? I don't know, but things look pretty fucking cool. Lakes, trees, mountains, it's tight dawg.

Basically, I'm gonna get down with Cataclysm here.

But first, I have to ask - what day is it? I think it's Wednesday. Random guess, honestly. When am I going home? Uhh... um... Sunday? I dunno. At least it's nice and relaxing, although as much as lemonade and a beach is nice, I've craved a Red Bull and a basement.

So, Cataclysm.

Level 85...

Sure. I mean really, do you want three digits stuffed into that little circle on the target frame? They want to delay your 100th ding, and I can see why. Another reason - people have said Cataclysm will partner with a Maelstrom expansion, which would bring the cap to 90. I can see that happening, considering the water is being raised, I suspect some foul play from a certain naga. Azshara, btw, for you dumbasses.

Classic Revamp...

Oh god, not this shit again.

As much as I enjoyed the old world my first time, I just really hope it gives us a sense of nostalgia, not a sense of "lol i already did this bliz sdtop pulin a nAxrazms on evyting cant u jst maik newo kontent lol n00bz."

Worgens and Goblins

I've already enjoyed laughing as my screen reads "I'm rerolling Worgen, my Blood Elf is LAME!"
I could care less. I'll roll a goblin, as well as a worgen, just to check out the new zones. But once it gets time to level from 10-80, I'm jumping ship.

New Race/Class Combinations

I've already enjoyed laughing as my screen reads "Character Re-Customization"
I can finally turn my blood elf paladin (ONLY because I wanted a paladin...) into a tauren. God Bless Blizzard. Sure, it fucks lore, but I'm pretty sure lore is already pregnant from spacegoats and motorcycles.

Developers' Humor

Honestly, the ret paladin joke was epic win. You rock, dude.


Until next time...





I'm back. It's me, EP. Digital protector for creativy. Don't copy that floppy was when floppies where new - now we copy much more than floppys could do ...

Don't copy that, what, why, don't copy that, what why, don't copy that, what, why, cause it's not just a copy, it's a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment