Thursday, September 17, 2009

Writing This On My Flightpath to Thrallmar

Well, I'm sick. Ill. Plagued. The common cold has critted me for over 9000. Coughing, sneezing, sore throat, y'know. I've been able to revisit Outland as I level my random alts to 80. It's amazing. I feel like I've already done the content, but now I'm doing it much more... Easily. It's alot more fun. If I need to kill a named mob, they aren't 30 people chasing after him as well, and calling each other noobs. It's peaceful. Northrend will probably be peaceful as well, seeing as how everybody is busy enjoying the endgame. For me? Endgame is a grind of dailies for thirty minutes, then trying to get as many characters to 80 as I can. Why? Because it's red. Nah, it's just fun. And yes, I reference that achievement probably six times per day. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment