Friday, October 2, 2009

EP Audio Announcement




That's without the bed music... I'll fix it later.

EDIT: There is bed music, it's just way too quiet. Couldn't hear it on my laptop, but on my gaming rig I can hear it in the background. Next week, it'll be louder.




October 9th

EP Audio: Episode 2 - Attack of the Phoenix
Razer Naga Review



October 16th

EP Audio: Episode 3 - Revenge of the Phoenix
Heroes of Newerth Preview



October 23rd

EP Audio: Episode 4 - A New Phoenix
[Your Name Here] The Hallowed



October 30th

EP Audio: Episode 5 - The Phoenix Strikes Back
Aion: Tower of Eternity Review Part 1 of 3



November 7th

EP Audio: Episode 6 - Return of the Phoenix



Blog Banners: Much like WoW Insider, I will soon have a small image on the side of my blog with a link to certain blog posts, such as reviews and podcast episodes.


REMINDER: There will be a maximum of six EP Audios produced. This number may actually be less than six if EpicPhoenix's podcast (that he will co-host with Mastranna) has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment