Tuesday, October 6, 2009

VIRTUAL GHETTO ZOMG

AH MAH GAWD, DEE JAY HEE-ROW.

DJ Hero is coming out soon. Why? Honestly, why? I play guitar in real life. I also play Guitar Hero. But really... DJ Hero? What now, Saxophone Hero? I mean, wow. Can this be milked any more? What I don't understand is how they think DJ Hero will appeal to as many people as Guitar Hero did. First was guitar, then a drum and microphone, yet for some reason a turntable comes next? I don't know, I just felt like ranting while writing my Heroes of Newerth preview. Why a DJ? Seriously. And last but not least, the thought of playing somebody "cool" or "gangsta" or "hip-hop masta bro" on a video game, is pure hilarity.

And last but not least, Mtn Dew is epic. Go buy a six-pack and drink all of it, then when you are awake all night and slowly driven insane, you can send your rant-filled email to epixphoenix@gmail.com....

No comments:

Post a Comment