Saturday, November 7, 2009

[The New] WoW Raiding 101

So, I was busy on Friday night - not playing Borderlands or going to the movies, I was doing Photoshop work and then listening to WCRadio. Yeah, I'm hardcore. You can check out the new WoW Raiding 101 website in the little widget to the side of this post, and I hope you enjoy it. We've also got a new way to bring the show to you - rather than a still image with laggy audio via Vimeo, I've finally found a good MP3 hosting website and we're using Yahoo! Media Player. Mastranna will return soon and we'll get going, but around Episode 12 expect something huge, that I've been working on for almost a month now. Thanks for listening, everyone! Additionally, the new pet store has been launched - expect tons of new info on this week's episode. I'll be recording it in about an hour, should be fun stuff. Additionally, I've added advertisments to the podcast blog - Zygor's Guide. I chose them since they had a Lich King theme and I've used the guide before and it's pretty awesome. Just a little bit of cash so we can fund our numerous contests and buy prizes and such.

But I've made a decision.

This blog will mostly be general gaming. My views on the World of Warcraft will be found on the podcast. This blog, will be general gaming - but occasionally BlizzCon coverage or things I can't really say on the show, such as some guy ninja-looting something and me nerdraging.





Thank you. --EP

No comments:

Post a Comment