Thursday, November 26, 2009

Zombie Headshots


NOTE: The post was written on 11/22/09. This note was written on 11/25/09. Look what I got! Yay, I've finally gotten myself a mobile gaming device, and a spectacular deal for the PSP, game, and some vouchers. Fun stuff. And, it'll be here before my birthday! Perfect.

Original Post:



Nothing better than Left 4 Dead 2, eh? Well, I promised for a Dragon Age: Origins review, but Dragon Age takes over 50 hours, and the Left 4 Dead 2 campaign took... well, about 45 hours less. So I'll be giving you my review in the next few weeks, and then shortly after, Dragon Age. Also, I want to wish everybody a happy Thanksgiving!

I've been busy in WoW (for the first time in months)and I'm officially Pilgrim Epicphoenix.

And my birthday is on November 30th. So... Yeah. Four days!!! Excitement!!!

Additionally, I would like to annnounce something.

Je deteste fan-made trailers!

If you don't speak French, I hate fan-made trailers. Really. Take for example...


New Moon Trailer 1


New Moon Trailer 2


New Moon Trailer 3


WoW Patch 3.3 Trailer



See the pattern? Any asshole can stick in the green rating screen, mash together previous trailers with dramatic music and some Arial text for "drama" in between clips.

But really, if they actually released the fan-made trailer as the official trailer, how would people react? Something along the lines of "WTF, we saw this shit, DIAF"

Take in consideration that 3.3 trailer. All I saw was Warcraft 3 trailers with cheesy lines with no meaning in between reused clips with some dramatic music. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment