Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Suprise!



Congratulations EpicPhoenix, you have recieved a beta invite to Heroes of Newerth from your friends at S2 Games. Or something like that.

Honestly, Savage 2 sucked. I hated it. But, I loved LoL, and I'm hoping HoN also contributes.

DDO - I might make a review for this game. Maybe.

That Mysterious MP3 File - Gold, Guns and Girls by Metric, Mike Shinoda Remix. Best song ever.

Aion - It's actually sitting next to me right now. So, it came ALOT earlier than expected. I'm gonna make an unboxing video right now, then edit it in with the Razer Naga video. So...







October 9th....

Heroes of Newerth Full Preview

Razer Naga Unboxing + Aion Unboxing


October 16th....

Aion: Tower of Etenity Full Review

Razer Naga Full Review


October 23....

"the Hallowed" WoW Achievement Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment