Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Did You Pre-Order Your Naga?


I did. Honestly, go buy one as soon as it is in stores. Just do it. While you're at it, buy a Razer Lycosa Mirrior and a Belkin N52te. It's massive win.

I've been having good fun with a Lycosa, DeathAdder and BelkinN52te. However, I'm upgrading to a Lycosa Mirror because the stand on the Lycosa is too small, and I like the back of the keyboard raised. The Mirror Edition heightened the stand.

And in terms of replacing my DeathAdder with a Naga... The Belkin N52te has 14 buttons. I still want to bind less important abilities, and my DeathAdder certainly doesn't have a cell phone keypad on the left side.

And last but not least, I'll discuss a mousepad. I'm using the WOTLK CE mousepad, which is just a map of Northrend. It's a hard mousepad, all fine. It just gets pushed around the table alot, so I'm thinking of getting an eXactmat + wristwrest, since they're cool.

Oh well, money is money and once I save up enough, I guess I'll go buy some new stuff.

Last but not least, high school kids are RETARDED. I can go to a vending machine and buy a bottle of soda for a dollar fifty. I sold about 15 bottles of soda for $2.50 with no effort at all.

Real life AH manipulation? Sure, just replace Eternal Fire with Pepsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment